Offering Adult DBT Skills Groups
DBT Skills Group
Daytime Adult DBT
Open to all Florida & Oregon Residents
Facilitated by Audrey Roach-Slivinski, LCSW
(licensed in Florida & Oregon)
Call, text or email to save your spot!
It is recommended that individuals attending our groups have an individual therapist to truly have these skills infused in their lives and for additional support. This is not a replacement for individual therapy, an add on to it, especially for those engaging in risky behaviors.
DBT Adult Skills Group
Call or text to reserve your spot
DBT Skills Group
Open to all Florida residents
Thursday 5:00-6:30pm (open)
Wednesday 6-7:30pm (full)
Call or email to save your spot!
An individual online screening session is required prior to starting group
This does not replace the need for individual treatment for those engaging in risky behaviors. This is an add on to learn the skills to move you closer to your life worth living goals.
What is the Value of DBT Group? What will you learn?
- Learn what being mindful really means and how to practice it in your day to day life.
- How to focus on the moment you are in, stop reliving the past and dreading what is coming next.
- Distress tolerance - learn how to not make it any worse, how to tolerate the moment you are in and not slip into a spiral. And the how to climb back up out of the spiral if you slip!
- Emotional Regulation- discover how many emotions we have, why and how to give yourself permission to experience them. Nonjudgmentally!
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - Keep the good relationships in your life and shed the toxic ... this module gives you the how to so you will be in the know now.